The history of "Zhelayevskiy Grain Products Complex” begins from 1978 - the year of commissioning of Zhelayevskiy grain elevator, one of the largest and most up-to-date in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Zhelayevskiy Grain Elevator has been converted to Zhelayevskiy Grain Products Complex since December 1988, from the date of commissioning of high productivity flour milling plant fitted with equipment manufactured under a license from the Swiss Company “BUHLER” and since 1993 - to “Zhelayevskiy Grain Products Complex” JSC.
As of now the Company carries out the following types of activity:
- Grain receiving, storing, conditioning, drying, storage, processing and sale;
- Production and sale of wheat baker’s flour, peeled rye baker’s flour, manna groats, macaroni products under the trademark of Martin;
- Implementation of certification tests of the quality of grain and grain processing products.
In order to conduct these activities the Plant is equipped as follows:
- Procuring and industrial grain elevators with a total capacity of 150 thousand tons. Fully mechanized handling operations make it possible to deliver to the grain elevators up to 5000 tons of grain per day, including delivery by motor transport - up to 3000 tons and by rail - up to 2000 tons.
- High productivity flour milling plant runs on the equipment manufactured under a license from the Swiss Company “BUHLER”, which is one of the leading manufacturers of grain processing equipment on the world market. Grain processing production capacity makes up to 500 tons per day.
- Macaroni Factory equipped with automatic line for continuous production of short cut macaroni products with a capacity of up to 2000 kilogram per hour, manufactured by "RAVAN" (Italy) is in operation since May 2007.
- No. 2 Macaroni Factory which was put into operation in May 2012 produces long cut macaroni products. The factory is equipped with universal semi-automatic lines manufactured by “Italpast” for production of long pastas with a capacity of 500-600 kilogram per hour and for production of special format Zhaima pasta - up to 150 kilogram per hour.
- Production-and-technological laboratory was among the first laboratories in the country from among the grain collecting and grain processing enterprises that has obtained accreditation for technical competence in the field of certification tests of grain and grain processing products.